Our client is seeking a strong candidate with experience and passion to fill a Medical Director position in the Nordic organisation in Stockholm. This professional will take the responsibility for the Medical Affairs team and supervise the regulatory, drug safety, pharmacovigilance, market access, medical information and compliance personnel. The position is based in Danderyd, Sweden. However frequent travel, to meet key opinion leaders, colleagues and collaborators, is an important part of the job.
The Medical Director is responsible for Medical Affairs and will in this role develop and execution the medical affairs strategic plan in the Nordics. The Medical Director is a member of the Nordic Management Team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for training and knowledge development of Nordic staff
- Approval and clearance of promotion material
- Responsible for relating to Key Opinion Leaders in focus areas
- Supervises and supports MSL line managers
- Executes and coordinates investigator clinical research requests in region.
- Supervises and supports local regulatory clinical studies in the region
Responsible for pharmacovigilance and drug safety monitoring
- Supervises and supports local compliance officer
Responsible for regulatory affairs
- Supervises and supports regulatory affairs officer
Responsible for Market Access
- Supervises and supports market access officer
- Price negotiations
- Reimbursement negotiations
Basic Job Qualifications/Background
- Medical degree required with demonstrated academic achievement
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience from the Pharma industry
- Understanding of the Swedish healthcare landscape as well as global pharmaceutical markets
- Preferably specialization in neurology or oncology.
- Commercially oriented
- Good knowledge of the health care industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels of seniority
- Proven medical capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Service-oriented and proactive
- Autonomous, able to tolerate ambiguity, self-motivator
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple parallel tasks
- Fluent Swedish language skills required, native speaker preferred
- Fluent in English
If you are interested, please contact Jan Friberg, email@example.com or mobile +46 705 871228