The Head of Commercial is a key role within the organisation, responsible for all project-related commercial activities and an active contributor to the overall development and value creation of the company. The company is a pharmaceutical company presently traded on the Swedish stock exchange. The company have two product in clinical development and is in preparation for the launch.
- Accountable for efficient and effective development, delivery and execution of Brand/Commercial strategies for the companies assets; market access, pricing, and reimbursement strategy; Payer Dossier for submissions and Medical Affairs Plan
- Responsible for managing commercial partnerships
- Develop analysis and modelling of the market segments for company brands to understand key sales opportunities and areas of profitability for the brand and align commercial strategy strategy and deployment of resources to these.
- Accountable for the Commercial budget
- Together with CMO engage with KOLs educating and promoting the company's assets
- Represent the company and participate in partner meetings/conferences and investor meetings
If you are interested please submitt your CV to I you have questions, contact Jan Friberg, 0705-871228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org