We are currently looking for a key person to a new sales organization for branded dental products at Elos Medtech. The Inhouse product specialist & customer support reports to Marketing Director in Gothenburg.
• The main responsibility is to act as first line support to customers. You should be able to guide the customer to the right product solution.
• Identify and drive sales opportunities together with the sales managers.
• You will be responsible of and develop a new Webshop , ensuring online business is optimized.
• To succeed we believe that you have background as a dental technician or a dental nurse with sales experience.
Areas of responsibility
• First line support to customers, answering product related questions via phone and guide to the most suitable solution.
• Take initiative concerning customer actions in cooperation with the sales managers.
• Taking product orders – ensuring delivery according to plan.
• Evaluate, develop and maintain a webshop solution that is optimal for the business and compatible with other internal systems.
• Be in charge of complaint management
• Actively working with CRM as a daily working tool
• Supporting Sales managers with regional adapted sales material
• Contribute to develop marketing and sales material, guidelines etc.
• Holds knowledge in our products
• Be involved in and/or lead development of internal processes
Part of the time will also be dedicated to business development including improving internal processes.
Knowledge and experience
• Dental Technician or Dental nurse with sales experience
• Fluent in English other languages is meritorious
• Experience from customer support
• Experience from CRM systems
• Experience and knowledge of webshop
• Worked in an entrepreneurial environment
• Project leader experience
• At ease with digital solutions
• Use to work and develop structure independently
The company is in a dynamic phase and the areas of responsibility may change over time. Some international travel can be foreseen.
About the company:
Elos Medtech was founded in 1923 in Sweden and is one of Europe's leading developing and production partners for the medtech industry. We offer innovative turnkey solutions, from concept to finished product, and have extensive experience of product development, design of dental implants, orthopaedic products and medical device instruments. We are always eager to provide advanced expertise and uncompromising focus on quality.
Please contact Ulrika Otterhäll (0706-223210) at Bondi Executive Search for questions. We will evaluate applications continuously so submit your interest and CV to APPLICATION ASAP .