We are looking for a key person to join the global Quality & Regulatory team at Ascom Wireless Solutions as a Quality Assurance Specialist for Solutions (“QA Specialist”)
Position is placed in Gothenburg with up to 50 travel days.
As a QA Specialist, you have two main objectives
1) to help ensure the safety, regulatory compliance and quality of global ICT solutions, which Ascom provides to hospitals and elderly care
2) develop and deliver relevant training content, procedures, methods and tools for quality assurance of ICT solutions. Provide training and specialist advice to Ascom global and regional solutions teams based in Europe, U.S., Asia and Australia.
To enjoy and be successful in this position, you need to be a socially confident, persevering and methodical person. You are strongly motivated to help others deliver with quality and to continuously improve processes. You are an able communicator who can work with colleagues, partners and customers on different levels in an international environment. You can understand and apply the requirements of quality standards and make them tangible and clear for customers and the organization. You have courage to take on challenges and will not easily give up. You are organized and can work effectively without direct supervision. You always keep team members involved in your work and you are not afraid to ask for help and advice or to escalate serious issues.
Your qualifications include:
· B.Sc. or M.Sc in medical technology, biomedical engineering, medical IT, medicine, nursing or other relevant academic degree.
· Professional experience from healthcare or medical devices/software
· Experience of training, communicating and presenting to professionals
· Knowledge and experience of quality assurance, for example developing and implementing procedures, verification and validation, risk management, audits
· Excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing. Additional languages, in particular Scandinavian, Dutch, German, French, are a plus.
About Ascom Wireless
Ascom Wireless Solutions (www.ascom.com/ws) is a leading provider of innovative communication solutions providing integrated workflow intelligence for hospitals, senior care, and independent living, and other business areas where mission-critical communication is essential. Approximately 100,000 systems are installed globally.
Send in your APPLICATION ASAP, but no later than December 31th interviews and selection are ongoing. If you have any questions about the job please contact Ulrika Otterhäll at Bondi Executive Search 0706-223210.