We are currently looking for two Sales Managers Distributors Europe for a dental business with sales office in Gothenburg. The Sales Manager Distributors is responsible for the sales of branded products to distributors in a set business segment and geographical area with the responsibility to develop the business within the frame of agreed strategy plan for the company.
The Sales Manager Distributors operates on a large mandate of independence and by that:
• Own budget (Approved frame)
• Decision maker on business plan distributors
• Reports to Marketing Director
Areas of responsibility
The Sales Manager has the following main responsibilities:
• Responsible for development of the overall business relationship with the customers
• Find and develop new customers e.g. distributors
• Establish a business plan ( incl. but not limited to price plans and volume agreements upon sales volume) per country which is quarterly reported and revised in cooperation with Marketing Director and local BC Management
• Ensure that adequate business/legal agreements are in place
• Identify and exploit further growth and opportunities with customers and prospects based on understanding of customer’s situation, challenges and opportunities
• Guide Elos Medtech and branded products competitive positioning
• Collect customer feedback on our products and identify product development initiatives. Report feedback to the relevant stakeholder within the product organization.
• Develop and improve internal processes together with team members “direct dental sales”
Knowledge and experience
• Masters / Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Fluent in English, other European languages are meritorious
• Experience from dental business (over 5 years)
• Experienced sales manager (over 5 years) previously working in international/Nordic teams and environment
• Experience from growth culture and taken a part in building up a sales organization
• Strong sales skills and target performance focus
• High interpersonal and communication skills
• High presentation skills
Travel days: 80-120/year
The company is in a dynamic phase and the areas of responsibility may change over time.
About the company:
Elos Medtech was founded in 1923 in Sweden and is one of Europe's leading developing and production partners for the medtech industry. We offer innovative turnkey solutions, from concept to finished product, and have extensive experience of product development, design of dental implants, orthopaedic products and medical device instruments. We are always eager to provide advanced expertise and uncompromising focus on quality.
Please contact Ulrika Otterhäll (0706-223210) at Bondi Executive Search for questions. She will evaluate applications continuously so submit your interest and CV ASAP and no later than December 31th.