Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is among the top three "Best Companies to Work For" in FORTUNE'S 100 Best Companies list.
BCG’s Health Care Practice Area (HCPA) helps companies grasp the strategic implications of changes in the market environment and exploit them to build competitive advantage. A substantial portion of our work is with the world’s major Pharmaceutical, Medtech and Biotech companies, but our clients also include institutions across the entire spectrum of the health care industry, including medical technologies, payers and providers.
We are seeking a strong candidate with experience and passion to fill a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) role within the HCPA Knowledge Team (KT). The role will mainly focus on Medical Technology but will also include a broader coverage of health care topics in the Nordics. This professional will support the HCPA through managing and processing research requests, assisting consultants with industry specific questions, working closely with case teams and providing analysis to drive insight into specific client issues.
The SKA will interact with both local and international teams and use an extensive collection of internal and external information resources to gather, filter, synthesize, analyze, package and deliver information to case teams. This professional will participate in and manage projects under the guidance of senior HCPA consultants and senior KT members.
Work with case (and proposal) teams
• Scopes knowledge needs of case teams & liaises with other Knowledge Team and/or BCG Data and Research Services (DRS) team members to address them
• Provides customized knowledge for client work, prepares accurate, well developed documents and charts
• Delivers original analysis and insights to case team, provides thought partnership
• Establishes credibility with case teams and provides problem solving & topic expertise
• With consultants, collects, synthesizes, analyzes case team learning & inputs into new knowledge products (vignettes, case experience)
Work with topic/sector teams
• Builds & updates new MedTech‐related customized knowledge products
• Collaborates on intellectual capital development such as Tier 1s/topic related firm investments
• Contributes to content development around MedTtech for PA meetings & trainings
• Reviews knowledge products & ensures they are current, relevant and updated when appropriate
• Promotes innovation at BCG by identifying knowledge capture opportunities
• Assures proper sign‐off before uploading materials into our internal Knowledge Management system & contributes to sanitization
• Works closely with MedTech team in the local office
• Provides internal trainings and organizes office events for the local HCPA staff
Education and Experience
• Bachelor / Master degree ‐ preferably in health economics, life sciences, engineering or economics with demonstrated high academic achievements
• 2‐3+ yrs MedTech industry experience or 1‐2+ years consulting experience in the MedTech/Health Care industry
• Knowledge about health care systems and/or experience from working with health care providers is a great plus
• Thought partner & demonstrated analytical skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Service oriented and proactive
• Ability to multi‐task & operate effectively in a matrix organization
• Ability to build & maintain an internal and external network
• Strong interpersonal skills, credibility
• Collaborative, team player
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Solid knowledge in the Health Care domain
Are you interested? Please use the following link:Apply here