CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. The Company has more than 52,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 370 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
CBRE in Sweden currently has approximately 100 employees with offices located in the city centers of Stockholm and Gothenburg. CBRE in Sweden continues its expansion and now has the need for a Head of Accounting in the Stockholm office. This is a great opportunity for the chosen candidate to develop in a rapidly growing business.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Responsibility for the General Ledger incl. bookings
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- VAT declarations and calculation methods
- Responsible for period close incl. monthly and quarterly reporting
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Substitute for the AP and AR accountant if required
- Annual Reports
- Annual Income Tax Declaration
- Willingness and ability to “be in control”
- Positive mindset and problem solving attitude
- Ability to complete all tasks to closure
- Ambitious with the right attitude to do “things by the book”
- Able to communicate in English
- Ability to take the initiative
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Good command of Swedish GAAP
- Flexible attitude, can and will help out in all accounting related matters when needed
- The Accountant, along with the AP and AR Accountant, will form a team which (with outsourced service provider) shall ensure reports of excellent quality for CBRE Sweden
Please submit your CV no later than March 25th by clicking bit.ly/SOKSA. For further information or questions, please contact Anders Rössel at Bondi Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 867 00 20.