CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. The Company has more than 52,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 370 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
CBRE in Sweden currently has approximately 100 employees with offices located in the city centers of Stockholm and Gothenburg. CBRE in Sweden continues its expansion and now has the need for a Financial Controller in the Stockholm office.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Drive the Budget process
- Monthly Forecasting
- Responsibility of FU (Functional Unit) reporting
- Responsible for allocation keys
- Prior to month-end close ensure all accruals have been made
- Cost management-
- Deviation analysis and reporting
- Substitute for Accountant in Cashflow Forecasting and monthly close
- Interaction with Heads of Business Units supporting with guidelines
- Ad hoc reports
- 5–10 year Controller experience preferably within in an international environment
- Outgoing personality that enjoys interaction with Business Unit Heads
- Interested in developing reporting and processes
- Holistic approach but also detail oriented
- Positive mindset
- Considered an asset if candidate is familiar with Cognos Contributor, Hyperion Financial Management and PeopleSoftFinance
- Experience from Real Estate business is an asset but not mandatory
Please submit your CV no later than March 18th. For further information or questions, please contact Anders Rössel at Bondi Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 867 00 20.