Head of Commercial Strategy & Services, Uppsala
Your main mission, as Global Head of Commercial Strategy & Services, will be to connect our global marketing strategies with the execution at local & regional levels. In this newly created role, you will have a global overview of our business and will monitor the commercial performance and marketing execution. You will report to the Head of Global Marketing and Commercial Strategy.
Your responsibilities will include
- To lead the strategic decisions on global commercial strategies, professional services and events, sales training and link them to the brand
- To lead a team of cross-funktional project leaders
- Be an important source of data and analysis for the Global leadership team to support strategic decisions (market intelligence, internal data etc.)
- You will be the key single interface with the Global Marketing Heads and the regional/local Business Heads to ensure consistency between global marketing strategies and local needs and execution programs.
Y - You hold a University degree in business or science
- You bring more than 10 years relevant experience in managing commercial operations at a strategic and international level (both in sales and marketing)
- You gained sales & marketing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries, or in any another B2B2C market (for instance dental industry, professional hair care or professional skincare industry)
- A background in consulting (sales & marketing) is a strong asset for the role
- You are analytical and bring experience from market research programs
- You are an experienced leader and know how to effectively build a team and manage people
- You are a strong communicator and you are used to influence and navigate in a matrix organization
- You speak / write English fluently and relate well with people from different backgrounds
The position is global but stationed in Uppsala.
Please contact Lotta Babington Thorszelius, 018-50 00 18, email@example.com, if you are interested in finding out more.