Our home market is Europe. We have established a market presence in more than 130 countries worldwide, 42 of which are served by our own subsidiaries. Wincor Nixdorf Nordic is our area organization for Nordic countries having four country legal entities and 180 employees.
Wincor Nixdorf Nordic are looking for a
to strengthen our international sourcing team and develop the procurement process on a Nordic level. The position is new and will be located in Espoo, Finland. You will report to the Financial Director, Area Management and Purchasing HQ.
Your key role will be to ensure timely availability of product and services in accordance with specifications, at the best possible terms with securing business continuity.
Your main tasks include
• Advising management and internal organization with regard to budgeting, requirements and procurement strategy
• Implementing and actively improving the procurement process within the organization
• Developing and maintaining tools and information to support and assure of the procurement
• Procurement of goods and services in accordance with the supplied technical specifications and with specifications provided by the internal organization and in consultation with client
• Suppliers negotiations
• Concluding contracts in consultation with management and Area Management
• Managing and evaluating contracts and procurement processes
• Managing relationships and monitoring performance of suppliers and taking action when needed
• Solicited and unsolicited advice to the internal organization in relation to the procurement process
• Following procedures, business rules, safety, quality and environmental regulations insofar as it applies for the function.
In order to succeed in this position you will need
• Minimum five (5) years of experience working with Strategic Sourcing. Earlier experience in ICT business is valued
• Bachelor or Master in Science/ Economics/ Law or other relevant education
• Business oriented and customer focused
• Good legal and contractual understanding
• Demonstrated capability to work internationally, systematically and achieve cost effectiveness
• Proven negotiation and presentation skills.
• Fluent in Finish and English language (spoken and written). Swedish language skills are highly valued.
For further information please call Vivi Stening at Search & Selection – S&S Consulting Oy, tel. +358 (09) 686 0570.
Send your application, CV and salary expectation by May 15th, 2013 to S&S Consulting by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your application “Wincor-Nixdorf/Sourcing Manager”