We are looking for an Account manager in the southern part of Sweden focusing on Acute dialysis machines and the important treatments related to acute kidney failure. You will belong to the Acute renal team and be part of the ongoing hard work in pursuit of the company mission for patients in need of acute care in the ICU’s.
- In this role the clients require our Account Managers to be able to answer clinical questions, so we prefer if you have experience from Acute dialysis or HD and are used to the clinical language.
- Our client act in a hectic environment so you need to understand how to sell to them so experience from pharma/med. tech/life science is to prefer.
- A genuine drive for sales with an excellent understanding of strategic account development.
- Strong business acumen and proactive approach.
- Strong negotiation skills with good knowledge about the health care system and the relevant stakeholders involved in the selling and tender processes.
- Have a structured work methodology and accountability in your pre planning of customer meetings and driving outcomes in the meetings.
- Adaptable, solid communication, collaboration and team building skills.
Selling, educating and informing is natural to you and you are easy to create and develop long-term relationships.
It is an advantage if you are used to remote and digital sale.
Driver’s license is required.
Fluent in Swedish and strong English-skills
For more information please contact Niklas Claesson