We are looking for a investment banker with a focus on Life Science and Biotech for one of the leading scandinavian companies within Corporate Finance. You will serve in a key leadership role within the Investment Banking division. The primary role is to manage existing client engagements, develop current relationships with clients and corporate partners, stay current on trends in the relevant industry vertical and generate new business for the firm. The Industry Expert / Client Relationship Manager will be assigned a wide variety of projects and will be given added leadership and other responsibilities as experience and capabilities permit. 5-10 years of experience of transactions within the sector is required and a proven track record.
Duties & responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of the Industry Expert / Client Relationship Manager are to:
• Create and manage new client engagements that fit the strategy of the company;
• Maintain and manage client relationships and be actively involved at the key strategic points of each transaction, from initial pitch to transaction closing;
• Develop a network of contacts in relevant fields which will assist the company in finding new clients;
• Provide Life Science guidance or other advice to transaction execution teams;
• Ensure quality of client deliverables;
• Participate in the preparation of deal documentation;
• Apply working knowledge of relevant local and international company law, stock exchange, take-over and other regulations;
• Negotiate engagement letters, confidentiality and other agreements;
• Stay current on trends in the relevant industry vertical, general investment trends, financial news, and potential changes that could affect the business of the company or the company’s clients;
• Develop the Investment Banking´s service portfolio and strengthen its position within industry verticals;
• Train and develop junior professionals;
• Aid recruitment work towards lateral hires.
All duties and responsibilities shall be carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including the company's policies and procedures.
If you have the experience, background and qualifications; please contact Bahram Bolghari by mail BBO@Bondi.se or mobile 070-557 38 75.