Senior Clinical Research Manager - Stockholm
We are looking for a Senior Clinical Research Manager to a Swedish pharma company with Head office in Stockholm. The company has about 45 employees and in the process of launching exciting new treatments globally.
You will be part of the Clinical Research team, responsible for the Global Clinical Research Program.
Your responsibilities will include
- Responsible in the selection of clinical research organisations (CRO's)
- Sponsor oversight
- Lead, oversee and manage the CRO team, ensure clinical deliverables to agreed timelines, budget and quality.
- Develop protocol together with the medical team
- Building relationships with key opinion leaders, investigators, affiliates
- Contribute to the development of processes and tools within clinical operation
- Perform feasibility and site selection visits
What you need
You have a university/bachelor’s degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree/experience.
- Experience from ”sponsor oversight”
- Experience in setting SOP’s for study oversight and management
- Position requires periodically a lot of travel, traveling should not be a problem
- Experience of managing CRO's
- Experience from working at head quarter, affiliate and/or contract research organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience of planning, conducting and reporting multicenter, international clinical studies
- Experience with outsourcing process, e.g. selection of CRO's, contract negation etc
- Continuously and proactively identifies and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams including team building, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Thorough understanding of ICH GCP and relevant regulations for the conduct of clinical trials
- Experience in planning and executing trial in USA is meriting
- Experience in conducting clinical trials preferable within Intensiv Care Unit (ICU) setting are meriting
As a person you should be highly entrepreneurial, with a strong personal drive and a high level of accountability. A “can-do-attitude” focusing on actions not problems.
If you are interested, please send an application to
If you know of somebody who would fit, please send a mail to Jan Friberg, firstname.lastname@example.org