We are working exclusively to find an experienced person to be for responsible for a therapy area (pain) in the Nordic region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a European specialist pharmaceutical company with a presence in all Nordic countries.
The primary purpose of the job:
It is a challenging position in a fast-growing environment. We are searching for a driven individual with substantial experience in pharmaceutical marketing and cross-functional teamwork, who can translate strategy into local tactical plans throughout the Nordics [Nordic countries].
Translate global brand strategy into tactical plans at country level and drive the implementation of local brand activities. Identify the market potential and shape the communication and promotional strategies through existing and new channels, to achieve ambitious sales objectives and establish the company as a preferred partner in the management of pain.
Support local KAM-teams and lead and drive the therapy area portfolio team.
· Strong commercial mindset and actively seek challenges and opportunities to develop.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Knowledge of the healthcare market in the Nordics.
· Knowledge of the interaction between specialists and GPs
· Knowledge of marketing tools.
· Good knowledge of handling compliance issues.
· Analytical skills and ability to translate strategy into tactical plans.
· An ability to establish priorities to meet goals.
· Good at stakeholder management & networking
· An ability to make decisions and solve problems.
· A broad experience (> 5 years) in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical or Med Tech Industry.
· Experience from sales and sales management is a merit.
· Experience with omnichannel marketing is an asset.
· Experience with operating in the pain market is an asset.
Educational background: A university degree in business or natural science is preferred.
Residency: Southern Sweden or the Greater Copenhagen Area