We are looking for an experienced Market Access Manager responsible for leading the cross-functional team to achieve the best possible market access for products in the Nordic countries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a European specialist pharmaceutical company with presence in all Nordic countries.
The company is in a restructure phase aiming to create an organisation able to pursue further growth with upcoming launches and strengthen focus towards Sweden. With a key account management approach and close collaboration between sales, marketing, medical and market access new products will be launched in a timely and efficient manner as well as accelerate growth of current portfolio is expected.
Overall job purpose:
The candidate should, in the future, be willing to expand her accountabilities into pricing and reimbursement marked in italic below.
The Market Access & Stakeholder Manager is responsible for leading the cross-functional team to achieve the best possible market access for products in the Nordic countries, both in order to gain pricing and reimbursement at launch, and to drive uptake post-launch. The tasks include:
- Local/Global coordination of planning and submission of applications for reimbursement for new products, in close coordination with Marketing, Regulatory, Medical and Global Market Access
- Management of reimbursement/pricing of existing products including market expansions (e.g. new indications)
- Proactive actions with authorities and national and regional stakeholders through personal contacts with all relevant people
- Enabling value communication of brands through production of data, messages and tools, in close collaboration with Global Market Access
- Management of payer communication in the account management field force structure
- Supporting the New Products Development & Implementation Market Access (NPDI MAx) process to ensure appropriate market access for the new product pipeline
- Developing a market access strategy for all brands, as an integrated part of the cross-functional brand plans, for the 4 different countries
- Manage consultants and agencies
Requirements - what you'll need to succeed
- Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the market access specificities and financing mechanisms
- Understanding of legal and regulatory issues impacting health economics labelling and promotional claims
- Management or previous experience in a Market Access field role
- Experience in dealing with pricing, reimbursement and HTA is a merit
Residency: Flexible, preferable in Stockholm region or Skåne
For inquires and more information, please contact:
Ingmar Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-913 13 31
Mats Hæger, email@example.com or 0768 - 727 444