CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. The Company has more than 52,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 370 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
CBRE in Sweden currently has approximately 100 employees with offices located in the city centers of Stockholm and Gothenburg. CBRE in Sweden continues its expansion and now has the need for a Finance Director in the Stockholm office, which will have the overall financial responsibility for CBRE in Sweden. The Finance Director is responsible for all financial reporting in Sweden, including US GAAP results for group reporting and local statutory and tax filings. The key stakeholders for the role are the MD, COO and EMEA Finance team. This is a great opportunity for the chosen candidate to develop in a rapidly growing business.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Overall responsibility for Finance department managing a team of 3
- Ensure accurate and timely submissions for group reporting
- Planning, solving problems and responsibility on all Finance projects
- Ensuring work descriptions and roles are suitable for the team
- Drive the yearly Budgeting process with the help of Financial Controller
- Active participation in Business Planning and other long-term Strategic Planning
- Responsibility of outsourced functions
- Key liaison with EMEA finance team in helping regional management understand financial performance
- Oversee the production of the annual statutory and tax filings
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to focus on relevant issues and make decisions and recommendations
- Good HR knowledge
- Ability to manage a team with people with different profiles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability and understanding of how to communicate and act in an international environment
- Positive attitude with a hands-on approach and the ability to manage tight deadlines
Please submit your CV no later than March 11th. For further information or questions, please contact Anders Rössel at Bondi Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 867 00 20.