This is a challenging position in a fast-growing environment and an opportunity to grow. We are searching for a driven individual who strongly believes in making things happen.
Main purpose of the job is to analyse data that is driving the business in the Nordic region forward. Ensure full transparency on performance and activities in the commercial team.
This details what actually needs to be done
· Ensure availability of Market Data via external providers and analyse the data
· Competition, Growth, Parallel trade, Brand development vs budget/FC – support the IBP process
· Develop performance reports in line with business need, provide standard reporting and communicate internally (in line with EU/Global report requirements) – support commercial team
· Support all necessary commercial planning processes and ad hoc projects, e.g. development of business cases for current and new brands (project management) – support leadership team
· Set up metrics for bonus system
· Ensure that the CRM is set up and operating as required and in line with company strategy
· Support local implementation of HQ requirements in CRM
· CRM System Administration training and certification, Knowledge of the countries specifics of CRM
· Support country users and business needs, implement adjustments in CRM with service managed support
· Analyse CRM report and create standard online reports/function in line with business need
· Interact, align, and work across functions with R&D, Clinical Affairs, and local marketing teams
· Monitor sales performance of portfolio and take action when concerning trends are noted
Residency: Southern Sweden or Greater Copenhagen Area
If this is an opportunity that appeals to you and you believe you have the required experience, skills and knowledge plus commitment, I would very much like to hear from you.